PRIVACY STATEMENT www.marsala.pl
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1) The administrator of personal data collected via the website www.marsala.pl is Marsala Sp. z o.o., address of the registered office: Instalatorów 17 /10, 02-237 Warsaw, address for service, entered into the register of entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000485170, NIP: 522-301-03-86, REGON: 146962467, having share capital in the amount of: 150,000, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, which is also a Service Provider, place of business: Instalatorów 17 / 10, 02-237 Warsaw, delivery address: Instalatorów 17 /10, 02-237 Warsaw, NIP: 522-301-03-86, REGON: 146962467, e-mail address: email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator".
2) Personal data collected by the Administrator via the website are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR and the Act on the protection of personal data of 10 May 2018.
2. TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED, PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
1) PROCESSING PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS. The administrator processes personal data via the website www.marsala.pl in the case of:
2) TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED. The administrator processes the following categories of user's personal data:
3) PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA ARCHIVING. Users' personal data is stored by the Administrator:
4) When using the website, additional information may be downloaded, in particular: the IP address assigned to the user's computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, type of browser, access time, type of operating system.
5) Navigation data may also be collected from users, including information about links and links in which they decide to click or other actions taken on the website. The legal basis for this type of activity is the Administrator's legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in facilitating the use of electronic services and improving the functionality of these services.
6) Providing personal data by the user is voluntary.
7) Personal data will also be processed in an automated manner in the form of profiling, provided that the user agrees to it pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. a) GDPR. The consequence of profiling will be assigning a profile to a given person in order to make decisions about him or to analyze or predict his preferences, behaviors and attitudes.
8) The Administrator uses special diligence to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
3. SHARE OF PERSONAL DATA
1) Users' personal data is transferred to service providers that the Administrator uses when running the website. Service providers to whom personal data are transferred, depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, or are subject to the Administrator's instructions as to the purposes and methods of processing this data (processing entities) or define the purposes and methods of their processing (administrators).
2) Users' personal data is stored only within the European Economic Area (EEA).
4. RIGHT OF CONTROL, ACCESS TO YOUR OWN DATA AND CORRECTION
1) The data subject has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
2) Legal grounds for user requests:
3) In order to exercise the rights referred to in point 2 you can send an appropriate e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) In the event of a user having the right under the above rights, the Administrator shall comply with the request or refuse to comply with it immediately, but no later than within a month after receiving it. However, if - due to the complicated nature of the request or the number of requests - the Administrator will not be able to fulfill the request within a month, he will comply with it within the next two months informing the user in advance within one month of receiving the request - about the intended extension of the deadline and its reasons.
5) If it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
5. "COOKIES" FILES
The Administrator's website does not use "cookies".
6. FINAL PROVISIONS
1) The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular protects the data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and change, loss, damage or destruction .
2) The administrator provides appropriate technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data sent electronically.